For the majority of our team, the method our team administer mascara is actually a strong program. Nina Leykind, the cofounder from Eyeko, a British make-up provider that concentrates in mascara (as well as eye liner as well as darkness), permit our company in on her must-know mascara suggestions.
Whether you feel the same love for mascara or not, you'll want to check out these tricks for getting the most out of this beauty product. There's more to using and applying mascara than just swiping it on your eyelashes, guys. Read these mascara tricks, tips and hacks ... then you will be guaranteed longer, fuller eyelashes.
Don't move the wand back and forth. "If you zigzag your wand, you're going to make your lashes zigzag as well," says Leykind.
Ever feel like you don't have time to make sure you're perfectly wiggling your mascara wand through your roots? That's why Leykind suggests putting your mascara on in phases throughout the day when you find the time. "Instead of rushing my coats of mascara in the morning, I put a light coat on at first, and then I'll add a light coat on my way to work, and then I'll put on one more coat sitting at my desk," she says.
I NEVER leave the house without wearing mascara ... except maybe when I'm going to the beach, because raccoon eyes are not cute. My eyes are my favorite feature, and so wearing mascara makes me feel so much more confident.
If that one squeeze with your curler isn't cutting it, you can use your mascara brush to give your lashes more oomph. "Simply roll the brush as you move it through your lashes if you find that you want more curl," says Leykind.
Curl your lashes for a solid ten seconds. Your lashes are fragile, so only curl them once, and make it count by holding the curler on them for a good ten seconds.
Certainly not all mascara sticks are actually one-size-fits-all. If you possess a much smaller eye form or even monolids, you'll require to utilize a smaller sized stick in purchase to successfully reach out to all of your lashes. "The whole point of mascara is to make sure it gets to the root of your lashes," says Leykind.
1. Acquire the best mascara based upon just what you desire this to accomplish to your lashes.
2. Discover the best ways to ACTUALLY administer mascara along with a lash curling iron.
3. If you get and slip mascara on your skin, no more freaking out! Usage groundwork to cover that:
4. Using mascara to your lesser lashes may be hard. Attempt this technique rather:
5. Make use of a calling card making certain your mascara is actually completely covering your lashes.
6. As opposed to utilizing a mascara stick, utilize a comb:
7. Usage talcum powder to obtain fuller, much longer eyelashes.
8. "Curl" your lashes utilizing a spoon. Yes, a spoon.
9. Find out effective ways to blend your mascaras to generate a distinct appearance you can not attain along with simply one kind.
10. This certain combined with pharmacy mascaras is actually truly, truly terrific. I've utilized this!
11. Ran from eye liner? You may swap along with mascara!
12. When your fave mascara dries up before it's done, nothing is worse than. Utilize this stopgap for even more lifestyle:
THIRTEEN. Mascara combs obtain clumpy and old eventually. Repair all of them up enjoy this:
Instead of pumping, which is a terrible idea, just twirl your mascara brush before pulling it out. It helps get rid of excess mascara that causes clumps.
15. When you run of the mascara, don't waste mascara wands! Repurpose all of them such as this:
Nina Leykind, the cofounder of Eyeko, a British makeup company that specializes in mascara (and eyeliner and shadow), let us in on her must-know mascara tips.
"The whole point of mascara is to make sure it gets to the root of your lashes," says Leykind. If that one squeeze with your curler isn't cutting it, you can use your mascara brush to give your lashes more oomph. Applying mascara to your lower lashes can be difficult. Don't waste mascara wands when you run of the mascara!